- Marco Turchi, post-doc in machine translation. Now staff researcher at FBK, head of the HLT-MT Research Unit.
- Dino Seppi, post-doc in automatic speech recognition. Dino moved to Polderland Language & Speech Technology in Nijmegen (NL), and then to Leuven University, Belgium.
- Gabriele Musillo, post-doc in machine translation, Oct 2009-Aug 2010. Project: EuromatrixPlus. Currently senior researcher for Localot Research, Boston.
- Boxing Chen, post-doc in machine translation, Jan 2005-Mar 2007. Project: TC-STAR. Currently senior researcher at Institute of Infocomm Research, Singapore.
- Deepa Gupta, post-doc in machine translation, Jan 2005-Mar 2007. Project: TC-STAR. Now at IIIT – Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore, India.
- Georg Stemmer, post-doc in automatic speech recognition, Sep 2003-Mar 2005. Post-doc grant from the autonomous Province of Trento. Now with Siemens AG, Munich, Germany.
Our pick of the week by @lina97337786: "Towards a Deep Understanding of Multilingual End-to-End Speech Translation" by @hrsun42, @YikunLei et al., Findings EMNLP 2023.
#NLP #NLProc #EMNLP2023 #speech #translation #multilingual
🎉 AI-GAP workshop wrapped up yesterday!
Huge thanks to the participants, speakers, and organizers -- we were very happy, as you can see :)
@donatellado @BeatriceSavoldi @costanzalfieri @ECappu Clara Punzi & Laura State
🎊 I'm very happy to share that the paper "Direct Speech Translation for Automatic Subtitling" accepted by the #TACL journal is now published and available at:
#NLP #NLProc #subtitling #speech #translation
📢 @BeatriceSavoldi from @fbk_mt (@FBK_research) is co-organizing the AI GAP Workshop, held in collaboration with @Unipisa, @univaq, and @scuolanormale!
👉 Check the website for more information:
#AI #ArtificialIntelligence #AlgorithmicBias