We offer opportunities for carrying out small or medium size projects in the field of neural machine translation.
The following tasks can be part of a bachelor/master internship or thesis:
- analysis and implementation of new approaches in machine translation with deep learning techniques
- development of demonstration systems
- testing of algorithms, including experimental setup and data preparation
- running experiments on large-scale tasks
- use of a computer grid and GPUs
The candidates are expected to have:
- good programming skills: Python, C/C++, scripting languages
- good expertise in the linux/unix environment
- interest in carrying out experimental research
- above of average marks in calculus and statistics
Descriptions of available projects will be shown on appointment.
To apply for a bachelor/master thesis or stage, please contact:
(Please put the string “MT [bachelor|master] [thesis|internship] application” in the subject of your e-mail)